Tuesday 4 December 2007

Why Chocolate Advent Calendars are Evil

In an idle moment I've discovered that my college friend Andy''s blog has been laid to rest. I hadn't noticed for a few months, what with the move and having never managed to get a working RSS feed. (Memo to self: set up RSS for this.)

What I did discover is this - in a sort of follow-on endeavour. Read it. It's good and it's thought-provoking, (as well as reminding me, along with other recent events and reading, that I'm really rather theologically and intellectually lazy and lacking in rigour. However, it's one thing to recognise it, it's another to know what to do about it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to visit! I should say that the chocolate advent canlendar thing is by Dave Keen (a friend from a different college), not by me at all!